The Strength Guys Inc.
Upon accepting this Client Agreement and payment of the Service Fees, you will be deemed to have automatically accepted this Client Agreement and all the terms and conditions set forth herein.
If you wish to decline this Agreement or any term or condition, you must exit online form. No refunds issued after receiving initial training program and/or nutrition manual.
The Strength Guys Inc. Service Providers: Jason Tremblay, Teresa Parsons, Ben Esgro, Jayne Jones
1. LIABILITY RELEASE
1. The Client hereby releases, indemnify, and hold harmless, the Service Providers from any and all manner of actions, causes of action, suits, proceeding, debts, dues, contracts, judgments, damages, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity stemming from the agreement between the below mentioned parties.
2. Client expressly agrees that this release, waiver, and indemnity clause is intended to be as broad and inclusive, and if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
3. I have no known physical or mental condition that would impair my capability to participate fully, as intended or expected of me.
4. I have carefully read the foregoing release and indemnification clause and understand the contents thereof.
5. I fully understand the risks of participating in physical activity and agree that the Service Providers shall not be held liable in the case of any training related injury or death.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. CLIENT acknowledges before beginning, implementing, or using any and all of recommendations provided, that CLIENT should consult a medical doctor.
2. CLIENT acknowledges that client is not authorizing to disseminate, share, convey, or transfer any recommendation, either orally or written, provided by the Service Provider without his express written consent.
3. It is the responsibility of the athlete to adhere to their plans and promptly inform your coach and Jason@thestrengthguys.com if issues or concerns arise.
3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of the above referenced release, the named parties have agreed to the following terms:
1. SERVICES INCLUDED : All services listed on website depending on package chosen. In exchange for listed price + GST (GST applicable to residents of Canada only)
2. PAYMENTS: CLIENT understands payment due upon receipt of invoice. Late payments will result in service disruption.
3. COMMUNICATION: The Strength Guys Inc. is an online coaching company, phone calls or Skype calls are not included in standard service offering. If CLIENT would like to arrange a call, texts or social media chat with coach, please discuss with him or her directly. There may be an additional charge depending on nature of request.
SERVICE PROVIDER will respond to emails within 48 hours.
4. DISCOUNTS: To qualify for discounted package prices, you will be asked to pay for first and last month upfront (no refunds). Discounts cannot be combined
5. CANCELLATIONS: CLIENT may cancel at anytime by sending email to SERVICE PROVIDER.
6. REFUNDS: No refunds after services rendered. $100 USD fee applies to canceled discount package (4-12 month packages)
7. COMPLAINTS: The Strength Guys Inc. treat all complaints seriously. If CLIENT is having an issue or has a complaint, CLIENT should email email@example.com and/or Jason@thestrengthguys.com promptly.